Le Forum UDE - L'Essentiel de Football Manager, de Championship Manager et de l'Actu Football
Apparence du forum :

Ligue1, Le classement UDE Angers SCO AS Monaco AS Saint-Etienne En Avant De Guingamp Troyes Aube Champagne Football FC Lorient Bretagne Sud FC Nantes Atlantique GFC Ajaccio Girondins De Bordeaux Lille OSC Montpellier Herault SC OGC Nice Olympique Marseille Olympique Lyonnais Paris Saint Germain FC SC Bastia Stade Malherbe Caen Stade De Reims Stade Rennais Toulouse Football Club
Ligue2, Le classement UDE AC Ajaccio AJ Auxerre AS Nancy Lorraine Niort Clermont Foot Auvergne Dijon Football Cote D'Or Evian Thonon Gaillard FBBP01 FC Metz FC Sochaux Montbelliard Le Havre AC Paris FC Racing Club De Lens Red Star FC Stade Brestois Stade Lavallois FC Tours US_Creteil Valenciennes FC Nimes Olympique

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
Avez-vous perdu votre courriel d'activation?

Pages: [1]   Bas de page
  Imprimer  
Auteur Fil de discussion: nike air max 75  (Lu 107 fois)
Gregary Andrew
Invité
« le: 13 Juillet 2019 à 10:45:29 »

Always keep it nike air 90 womens locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news and release dates.Paul George s next signature sneaker with the Nike PG 2 was just officially introduced, and it s now previewed in an  OKC colorway. The sneaker is simply more sleeker than the first version with a mesh upper and suede overlays along the heel. A bootie sock-like collar is a new addition to the style. Zoom Air cushioning, Swoosh logos on the toe and midsole, Paul George s logo on the tongues and a marbled rubber outsole completes the design altogether.Retailing for $110, look for this colorway of the Nike PG 2 at select Nike stores and online soon.

Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news and nike air brown release dates.Following a BHM edition of the Nike KD 10, Kevin Durant s signature sneaker is now out in an all-new Blinders edition at select House of Hoops locations. The silhouette is basically another player exclusive style that features a black-based upper paired nike air burgundy with KD s  35 jersey number in contrasting Golden State Warriors hues on the sides and  KD logo on the tongue.

I just had a knack for video games, says George of the origin of his passion.  As soon as I discovered PlayStation, I was throwing hints here and there to my dad  cutting out the clipping of a video game, cutting out the clippings of the PlayStation, leaving it on his dresser. I remember on Christmas nike air max 110s morning, I unwrapped my gift and sure enough, it was the PS2. I ve been a PlayStation guy ever since. The shoe features a host of PlayStation-specific nods, including a light-up tongue and more.  We worked directly with the PlayStation team on every aspect of this shoe.

One thing that they provided, which was really cool, was the starry graphic from the dynamic theme that will be available for your PlayStation 4 with a code from the shoe. It s a beautiful graphic, so we made it the sock liner, notes Hardman. Give It An EdgeWhile the PG1 featured bootie construction and a prominent forefoot strap, the design of the PG2 favors a more traditional tongue construction. However, George still wanted a tight lockdown to be a hallmark of his line, so to solve for the switch, Hardman developed what he calls  dynamic wings at the forefoot.

Made of nubuck and mesh nike air max 75 across its upper, the style is highlighted with Obsidian accents used for the Swooshes, mudguard, branding throughout and insoles. A white midsole and black outsole completes the design altogether.Retailing for $140, look for the Nike Air Max 1 Obsidian at select Nike stores and online very soon. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news and release dates.Last year, Nike brought eight young athletes known as the Imaginairs to tour their Nike World and havea chance to design the next colorways of the Nike Air Max Zero with some of Nike s best footwear designers.
Journalisée
Pages: [1]   Haut de page
  Imprimer  

Aller à:  

Plan du site et du forum - Consultez la charte UDE

logo_o2switch_grey_150.png

Recherche personnalisée
Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines

XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide ! Skin UDE réalisé par Sparcool
Page générée en 0.048 secondes avec 20 requêtes.

-